Male pattern baldness which is known in medical circles as Androgenetic Alopecia, is the most common type of hair loss today. Roughly 80 million Americans suffer from it, as of this blog. With 20% females experiencing the same unpleasant condition, these daunting numbers cannot be ignored as it has become an inevitable reality for most of us.
Hair loss occurs, when the hormone Testosterone combines with an enzyme called 5alpha Reductase to form Di-Hydro Testosterone (DHT). Over time DHT causes hair to become sensitive, making it weaker, finer & eventually stop it from growing. This is the hair usually found on top & front of the head. DHT attacks the hair follicles (hair roots) making hair fall & it blocks new hair from regenerating to new strands. Blood flow stops from reaching the hair follicles (hair roots) resulting hair loss, while blocking new hair from regenerating new strands.
Once our hair follicles remain untreated & exposed from this attack, it has a three year window before it totally ceases to re-grow hair permanently. Such condition is attributed to 95% genetics, while the remaining 5% are stress and sickness related.
Vivandi Hair Spa allows you to choose the most practical solutions for your hair & scalp’s well being. These are made available to fit your lifestyle and personality.
To know more about this condition and practical treatments please visit our website at http://www.vivandi.ae and our Facebook fan page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vivandi-Hair-Spa/128708537197928 or your could follow us on twitter.com, @vivandihairspa is our handle. hope to see you there.