According to hair loss guru, Amin Sheybani, your hair could be playing a role where you fall on the corporate ladder. Amin believes that the modern businesswoman must put as much effort in her hair as her clothing and make up.
“No matter what the stage in a woman’s career, hair can work with or against her,” Amin adds. “Unfortunately, there is still gender inequality in the work place, with women still under represented in high powered positions. or that and many other reasons, it is important to be aware of how they portray themselves in the corporate world.”
Here are some tips from the hair & scalp guru himself;
- For ladies graduating college, leave behind the bleached blonde locks and stripy highlights and choose a more softer shade, similar to Friends star, Jennifer Aniston.
- Consider your budget, availability and lifestyle. For those with limited time & works on a budget, Amin suggests to a low maintenance technique he call Butterflies, where beautiful colors through mid-lengths & ends are created by the former Mrs. Tony Parker, stunning Eva Longoria.
- Cover those grays. Gray strands of hair make a woman age by at least 15 years, who would want that, anyways? Enough said about that.
- Understand and analyze your skin tone, eye color & existing hair color. Your hair color palette should follow along.
- Maintain healthy & shiny hair. Above all treat your hair with the best hair loss treatments like TLHT (Tricomax-Laser- hair-Treatment).
To know more about our TLHT visit our website at http://www.vivandi.ae.