Now that you have made up your mind to grow your hair out, it can seem like it’s taking forever for it to grow. Unless you want to don a hair system, there doesn’t seem to be much that you can do to make it grow faster. However, there are certain things you can do to make your hair grow healthier, naturally, so keep on reading:
1. Overall diet and health is going to make a difference. The same vitamins and minerals that keep your body systems running smoothly are the ones that make hair growth possible, so eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and lean meats.
2. Right amounts of sleep and exercise are also going to help your locks get longer faster. You’ll really get your blood pumping by engaging in cardio exercise. This will also have the effect of sending more blood to your hair follicles that bring oxygen along with it and enable your hair follicles to grow faster.
3. Get your hair trimmed on a regular basis. Cutting the split ends makes the hair feel healthier and stronger and thicker, since split ends are irreperable. Removing them would be your best move.
4. With scorching temps this summer, it’s best that you limit your exposure to hot sun, curling irons, hair dryers, and very hot water.
5. Avoid using cheap dyes which can damage hair, and use newer products that also moisturize it.
6. Pulling your hair tight against your head can damage it. You can safely wear a ponytail occasionally, but just know that it can be damaging if done too often.
7. Hair should be shampooed daily to remove sebum and the desquamation on the scalp. A clean and healthy scalp aids production of healthy hair.
8. See your Trichologist, he is the best person who can help you re-grow your hair faster, Vivandi Hair Spa one of the best in the Dubai market, if not the best. Check him out at http://www.vivandihairspa.com.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.vivandihairspa.com